Wednesday, May 22, 2019
 
Local News
Teenager dies after consuming poisonous substace in central kashmir
 
SRINAGAR March 14(Agencies) A girl died on Thursday after she consumed a poisonous substance at home in Gund tehsil of Kangan in Ganderbal district.

A police official said that a girl identified as Haseena Banoo 19, daughter of Mohammad Abdullah Bajad, a resident of Bujad village of Ganiwan in Gund tehsil died after she consumed a poisonous substance at her home in Bujad village.

After consuming the substance, the teenager was rushed to Kangan hospital, where from she was referred shifted to Srinagar’s SKIMS for advanced treatment. However, the doctors at the hospital declared her as brought dead.

The police official added that police have registered a case in this regard and further investigation have been taken up.
 
 
 
 
E-Paper Preview
Stock Watch
BSE Sensex
      
NSE Nifty
 
Weather
 
Cricket Scorecard
 
 
© 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved. The Northern Times Newspaper Developed By Ideogram Technology Solutions [P] Ltd.